TPRC Update on Coronavirus 18 March 2020
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to spread globally, TPRC is continuing to service clients.
We aim to provide as much information as possible to ensure our process remains transparent during these challenging times. We are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our people, our clients, and our candidates.
We want you to know that we are with you and we will continue to be here for you. Please call or email us and reach out if there is anything we can do to support you through this difficult time.
Here is some information that we ask you to take a moment to read.
WHAT WE KNOW
- All travelers to Australia are required to self-isolate for 14 days
- Good NEWS Manila airport (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) will be OPEN to Overseas Workers but to all others closed from midnight March 19th until April 11th
- TPRC is operating and will continue to follow the process for candidates to be ready for departure when the borders open
- DoHA (Department of Home Affairs) is continuing to approve visas
WHAT WE DON’T KNOW
- How the COVID-19 virus situation will play out over the next few week. We will however continue to keep you informed. Please see our website or Facebook page for relevant updates
WHAT WE ARE DOING ABOUT IT
- We have arranged accommodation and services for candidates to be able to self-isolate (for the entire 14 day period) when arriving in Australia, to support our clients during this time
- For candidates waiting back in the Philippines for deployment, we are using this time to invest in educating the candidates on the impending move to Australia and upskilling of their English language through the use of our in-house English Coach and Tutor
- We are reaching out to clients to request any material (i.e. operating manuals, online inductions etc) that we can pass onto candidates to help them build knowledge and understanding of your business in preparation for their arrival into the country
- We will continue to provide clear and up to date information in relation to Australian and Filipino borders and any other relevant information that we receive
- The team at TPRC is available for any questions on email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1300 266 290. Please don’t hesitate to contact us
On behalf of the entire TPRC team,