We focus on providing quality recruitment services to suit your business.
Our strengths lie in our experience. Our ability to recruit excellent candidates is unmatched and we bring value beyond the basic search function and recruitment of candidates.
Our team understands your need for skills and productivity. That’s why our recruitment process is thorough. We spend the time getting to know your recruitment needs and then take candidates through the following process:
- CV assessment
- Initial discussion/pre-screening
- Interview and agency introduction
- First technical assessment
- Document preparation for Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) – if required
- Second technical assessment and profiling
- Final interview and placement
TPRC Placements Through TSS Visa
Temporary Skill Shortage visa sub class 482 is our most commonly used working visa This visa is designed for employers to address skill shortages in their workforce by employing skilled workers from overseas for vacancies that were unable to be filled by an Australian worker. The TSS visa is similar, yet quite different to the 457 visa which was abolished by the government in March 2018. It involves three steps:
- SPONSORSHIP: Approval of the sponsoring entity for a 5 year period.
- NOMINATION: Approval of the occupation and vacancy within the sponsors business on the basis of there being a genuine need for the position, that there is no suitable Australian available to fill the vacancy and that the terms and conditions of employment are in line with market rates.
- VISA: Approval of the actual employee you wish to hire, assessing their skills, English, character and health to meet the requirements of entry to Australia. TPRC use registered migration services (MARN 0801338) to process our visa application and this agent operates within the Code of Conduct for registered agents.
TPRC Account Managers support businesses through each step of this process to ensure that each business and the visa applicant meet the requirements for entry to Australia through the TSS visa program.
TPRC, also offers support for various other visa requirements. Our agent specialises in the following visa programs for Filipino applicants as well as other nationalities throughout the world:
- Employer Sponsored Permanent Residency
- TSS Visas including Business Sponsorship renewals
- Spouse/Partner Visas
- Child Visas
- Tourist Visas
Consulting & Advisory
Hiring the wrong staff is costly and creates instability in your workforce. Hiring the right staff often means the difference between success and failure. We work closely with HR Professionals and Senior Executives responsible for hiring staff. We help them ensure they have a pool of reliable talent in their pipeline.
We help by developing and recommending a pipeline of skilled, reliable and culturally adaptable Filipino chefs, mechanics and associated trades people for large organisations seeking to develop an offshore recruitment process, at a greatly reduced cost to their businesses.
- Introduction to Philippines recruitment.
- Development of a tailored offshore recruitment process.
- Philippines Recruitment tours for HR Professionals.
- Tailored HR consulting.
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
TPRC offers a commitment that your recruit will be with you for a minimum of 2 years.
It’s not often a business provides a guarantee these days. How do we do this?
We’ve built an excellent reputation in the Philippines and developed an extremely thorough process that allows us to pick the top 1% of candidates that apply to us. We put each and every candidate through several different stages of assessment. Not only must their skills be measurably up to speed, but their value system and loyalty must be in line with our expectations. So we know we’re placing the best of the best.